Heated Driveway Systems: Low Maintenance Surfaces
A heated driveway is the perfect solution for Incline Village or North Lake Tahoe residents. With one of our heated driveways you’ll never have to shovel snow or de-ice your driveway again. It will all melt with the flip of a switch or using a sensor that detects moisture & temperature. .
Heated Driveway Sizes
We create our heated driveway system to fit any size driveway. A heated driveway is ideal for safety issues that would involve slips or a nasty fall, by melting the ice. Heated driveways can be made of pavers, concrete, decorative concrete, pervious concrete or even permeable pavers recommended by the TRPA. Heated driveways are ideal for the elderly who need to get from their car to the house safely. North facing driveways or patios are ideal situation for heated driveways also.
Our Heated Driveway Process:
- 1. Demolition: We remove your existing driveway and haul away.
- 2. Excavation: We dig down approximately 8” below grade in order to make room for the heated driveway system.
- 3. Drains & Slab Shield: We install any drains in concrete and Slab Shield insulation, along with 6 x 6 flat wire mesh.
- 4. Hydronic Tube Installation: Hydronic tubes are installed by a licensed plumber by tying the tubes to the wire or re-bar.
- 5. Pour Concrete: We cover the hydronic tube with a concrete rough slab for pavers or finish the concrete for a decorative finish.
- 6. Sand & Pavers: After the concrete dries, we lay down a 1” bedding of sand and install pavers or natural stone and then sand the paver joints.
See all the Pavers Galleries HERE
Never Shovel Snow Again! Call Us At (775) 831-4661 Today,
Or CLICK HERE To Contact Us Online
If It Rains, It Drains!